Audi introduced the Q5 to Americans in 2009. It was upgraded in 2013. However, it was not until 2018 that a complete overall took place. This is the used Audi for sale that many reviewers and critics recommend.
The 2018 Audi Q5: The Second Generation Begins
The 2018 Audi Q5 marked a major redesign for the Q5. It was not a superficial interior and exterior change. It was a total revamp. Noticeable was the increased body and frame. It was taller, longer and wider.
Other features that marked out the evolution or even revolution of the Audi Q5 were:
- 252-hp, updated 2.0 liter turbocharged inline-four engine mated to a 7-speed double-clutch transmission
- Standard automated emergency braking
- Standard overhauled Quattro all-wheel-drive system
- Improved cargo space
- Updated MMI infotainment system
- The addition of a new standard – the Audi Virtual Cockpit
- The intuitive infotainment system comes standard with an onboard Wi-Fi hotspot. The system is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Overall, the 2018 Q5 impressed customers and reviewers with its uncompromising design. Even as a used Audi for sale in Philadelphia, it is noticeable – a modern, high-quality SUV.
Buying a Used Audi
For sale by licensed Audi dealerships, the used 2018 Audi Q5 remains sought after. It was lauded by reviewers as being a premium compact SUV. It contained the latest technology. It also provided a peppy, quick and comfortable ride. It built on the capability of the previous incarnations. Today, it remains well-appointed – and, new or used, every inch the best-seller.