If you have any doubts or misgivings about the cost of facilitating an auto repair in West Valley City, UT, take a look at the facts and figures below:
- The average expenditures associated with auto body refurbishments have increased by more than 20% over the past 10 years.
- In 2006, the typical collision required about seven component replacements, but due to the sophistication of contemporary vehicles, the average auto repair is now comprised of more than 10 distinctive components.
- When compared side-by-side with figures from 2006, even something as simple as a rear bumper is about 60% more expensive to replace.
- As of 2017, the average collision claim is approximately $3,600.
Thus, if you’ve been involved in a collision, it’s more important than ever to ensure that you’re partnering with a professional body and paint shop, as opposed to your insurer’s discount vendor. This brief article will explain why.
Freedom of Choice
Most insurers would like to see at least 50% of their claims go through their pre-approved repair centers, which is why your agent will probably apply pressure and strong-arm tactics to influence your decision-making process. But it’s important to note that you don’t have to use your insurance company’s recommended garage – as a matter of fact, the choice is yours by law.
As such, you can confidently take the time to find an experienced, locally respected auto repair center and your insurance company will have pay whether or not it happens to be on their sanctioned list.
The most reputable auto repair specialists are able to handle the claim process, provide detailed reports, and facilitate a vast array of cost-effective services to uphold the value of your vehicle:
- Totaled vehicles
- Serious frame damage
- Wide range of component repairs
- Vandalism and defacement
- Weather-based damage
- Airbag replacements
- Interior repairs
- Hybrid vehicle refurbishments
- Lifetime-warranty on all work performed
So if you’d like to establish a tight-knit relationship with a trustworthy local garage and avoid the run-around from your insurance provider, feel free to reach out to Advanced Body & Paint by calling 801-973-7949 – their experienced team of technicians will communicate with your insurance company and handle the entire repair process from start to finish. You can also connect them on Facebook for more updates.