- When your car becomes damaged in a wreck, it can be stressful. Whether the damage is a minor ding or you have major body damage, Auto Body Repair can help. Small and large dents can be removed and the metal and fiberglass components of your vehicle can be restored. Choose the right auto body repair shop in Lawrence KS is important. Through these tips, you can choose wisely, so you can have Auto Body Repair in Lawrence KS carried out properly.
- Instead of going by advertising alone, make sure you research the auto body shop. Read up on reviews and check with the Better Business Bureau, to ensure you are making the best choice for your auto body repair.
- When choosing a body shop, make sure you ask about labor costs per hour. Some shops may charge around $40 an hour, while larger shops could charge as much as $90. Since the labor is your biggest cost, it is important you find the lowest cost per hour, while making sure you still get the best service.
- It is a good idea to get several estimates before you make a final decision. Some body shops will match a lower estimate you receive. Make sure you ask about their policy, so you can make the best choice, to save you money.
- Do not choose a shop unless they offer at least a one-year warranty. Make sure you know how long the warranty period is for and what it covers. Get the warranty in writing, before any work is done on the body of your car.
If you were involved in an accident that was not your fault, the other driver’s insurance policy should cover your damages and repairs. It is important you work with the insurance company and make sure they fix your car back to the way it was before the damage occurred.
If you are in need of Auto Body Repair in Lawrence KS, visit Hitecollisionrepair.com. They are experts in repairing auto bodies and can help return your car back to the way it was before the accident or damage occurred. This will make your car look new again.
Contact Hite Collision And Repair for more information